Let's get you connected!
Please follow the below and we will have you enjoying your iTech Sport 2019/ iTech Fusion 2019 in no time!
1) Go into your phone's Settings.
2) Click into Apps. (Some phones will have this category phrased differently, you're basically looking for all of your applications you installed).
3) Scroll through your applications until you find the iTouch Wearables application.
4) Click on it and then look for Storage.
5) Click into it and you should see 'Clear Data'.
6) Hit 'Clear Data'.
7) Once done, go back to the window where you first clicked Storage.
8) You should see 'Uninstall' listed here.
9) Hit 'Uninstall' and the application will be removed.
10) Restart your device.
Once done, Power off/on your tracker/smartwatch:
1) Tap the circle (home) button on your watch until you see the 'Turn Off' screen
2) Hold the circle button until your watch vibrates and completely powers off.
3) Then, hold the circle button again until your watch vibrates and turns back on.
After this has been done. Please go to the play store and re-download the iTech Wearables 2019 application. Make sure Bluetooth is active and no other smartwatches are part of your 'Paired' devices (even older ones you no longer use should be removed). If this watch was paired before, remove it. To remove devices from your Bluetooth history, click on the gear icon or whichever symbol is found on the right-hand area next to the device you want to remove.
Once this is done, you'll see "Forget' or 'Unpair' this device, hit that and the device will be gone from memory. Next, please launch the iTech Wearables 2019 application. Allow everything (location, etc.) and enable notifications when asked.
Once in the application, click the 'Click to connect”' button at the top of the Home screen in the app. Then choose your watch model, tap on it to connect to it, and you will be asked to pair the watch and/or allow contact sync or some message similar to this. Once you have accepted this, you will be fully connected. To verify this, hold the watch screen on the clock face until watch date and time synchronize with your mobile device.