Let's get you connected!
Please follow the below and we will have you enjoying your iTech Sport 2019/ iTech Fusion 2019 in no time!
1) Go to the page on the device where your iTouch Wearables app is located.
2) Uninstall the iTouch Wearables application by holding down on the application on your screen and hitting the small 'x' in the top left corner of the app.
3) Restart your device.
Once done, Power off/on your tracker/smartwatch:
1) Tap the circle (home) button on your watch until you see the 'Turn Off' screen
2) Hold the circle button until your watch vibrates and completely powers off.
3) Then, hold the circle button again until your watch vibrates and turns back on.
After this has been done. Please go to the app store and re-download the iTech Wearables 2019 application. Make sure Bluetooth is active on your phone and no other smartwatches are part of your 'Connected' devices (even older ones you no longer use should be removed). If this watch was paired before, remove it. To remove devices from your Bluetooth history, click on the (i) icon or whichever symbol is found on the right hand area next to the device you want to remove.
Once this is done, you'll see "Forget this device', hit that and the device will be gone from memory. Next, please launch the iTouch Wearables application. Allow everything (location, etc.) and enable notifications when asked.
Once in the application, click the 'Click to connect”' button at the top of the Home screen in the app. Then choose your watch model, tap on it to connect to it, and you will be asked to pair the watch and/or allow contact sync or some message similar to this. Once you have accepted this, you will be fully connected. To verify this, hold the watch screen on the clock face until watch date and time synchronize with your mobile device.