Volume - / Previous Track
Volume + / Next Track
M Multi-Function Button (MFB)
Audio AUXilary port
USB charging port
Bluetooth Name: FusionHP
Charging Your Headphones
- Product includes a rechargeable, non-removable battery. Please use the included micro USB cable to charge.
- Charging voltage and current is 5V/1A. Please charge the product with a UL CERTIFIED power supply providing input power at or below 5V/1A.
- Fully charge the product before first use. It typically takes 1.5 hours to charge this device.
Note: Only use a UL CERTIFIED USB power adapter (not included). Battery performance may deplete over time. This is typical for all rechargeable batteries.
Long press the power button for at least 2 seconds; an audio prompt will confirm that the device is powered on.
Bluetooth connection for new devices
Your device must be Bluetooth compatible
- Long press the power button for at least 2 seconds; LED light next to the charging port will alternately flash blue and red to confirm that the headphones are in pairing mode.
- Activate the Bluetooth function on your audio device (such as a mobile phone) and make sure it is discoverable for new devices. search for “FusionHP"
- On your device, your headphones should appear as “FusionHP”; choose to connect. If the LED light flashes blue with an audio prompt, the connection is successful.
- Your headphones will automatically connect with the last paired device. To re-connect, simply power on your headphones (Bluetooth must be activated on your device).
3.5mm audio cable (not included) connected to audio input on device
- Plug and play: Connect headphones with a 3.5mm audio cable to any device with a compatible 3.5mm audio input. The headphones do not need to be powered on.
- While in wired mode, audio must be controlled via connected device.
Long press the power switch for at least 3 seconds to power off; an audio prompt will play to indicate that the device is powering off.
Answering incoming calls: Short press the M button to answer incoming calls.
Tip: Since some mobile phones default to answer calls via their own receiver, please refer to the instructions of your phone to change the configuration and settings on your phone.
End the current call: Short press the M button to end the current call.
Reject incoming calls: Press the M button for 1.5 seconds to reject a call.
Last number redials: Double press the M button to redial the last calling number.
Music and Volume Controls
Play/Pause: Short press the M button
VOL－: Short press － to decrease volume
VOL＋: Short press ＋ to increase volume
Previous Track: Long press － to restart or go to the previous song
Next Track: Long press ＋ to next song
Bluetooth Version: V5.1
Playing time: 5H
Talking time: 5H
Charging time: About 1.5H
- Please follow instructions carefully.
- Please charge the headphone with a UL Certified power supply below 5V/1A to protect the battery.
- Avoid storing or using headphones in extreme temperatures.
- Always keep headphones away from heat sources such as radiators, heat vents, stoves, or other heat-generating instruments.
- Don’t insert foreign objects into any ports or openings.
- To protect your hearing and extend speaker life, it is not recommended to adjust the volume to the maximum level for long periods of time.
- Should any damage occur to your headphones, contact our customer care team (email@example.com) and do not attempt to repair yourself. Any attempt at self-repair will make your product ineligible for warranty repair.